When it concerns getting a great night’s sleep, having the best mattress is vital. With many choices readily available on the market, it can be challenging to discover one that satisfies your requirements. However, the Puffy Mattress has actually been getting a great deal of attention lately, thanks to its unique style and functions.
In this short article, we will take an extensive look at the Puffy Mattress, exploring its building and construction, comfort level and other essential aspects that make it stick out from the competitors.
Whether you’re in the marketplace for a new mattress or just curious about the most recent sleep technology, you will not want to miss this thorough review of the Puffy Mattress. Puffy Mattress Logo
Who is Puffy Mattress good for?
Puffy Mattress is a fantastic option for anyone who values convenience, support, and pressure relief in a mattress. The medium-firm feel of the Puffy Mattress makes it a good option for back sleepers and those who need a balance of cushioning and support.
In addition, if you struggle with pressure pains and discomforts, the Puffy Mattress’s memory foam building and construction can assist ease discomfort around pressure points. The Puffy Mattress is also an excellent alternative for hot sleepers, thanks to its cooling innovation that assists manage your body temperature throughout the night.
Finally, the Puffy Mattress is a good option for kids, thanks to its stain-resistant cover and the right amount of cushion and support for lighter bodies in any sleeping position. Puffy Mattress Logo
What is the Puffy Mattress made from?
To give you a a lot more in depth take a look at this mattress, I’m going to take a look at each of its layers. The Puffy is an all foam bed-in-a-box bed mattress designed to keep your spinal column neutrally aligned. All the foams in this bed are CertiPUR-US Certified, which implies they’re without damaging chemicals and heavy metals.
Let’s look inside to see how this all pans out
- Cover: The Puffy’s mattress cover is stain-resistant and hypoallergenic. These are excellent benefits for anybody using this mattress for kids! The polyester-blend cover also has a soft, cozy feel.
- Comfort Layer: Right below the cover is a “Gel Cloud” comfort layer. This cooling cloud foam layer will help you sleep cooler than you would on a conventional memory foam bed mattress and keep body heat away. This gel memory foam is super soft and will permit you to sink into the mattress for some nice pressure relief.
- Base Layer: The Puffy’s assistance layer is made of HD polyfoam, a super-common support product discovered in the majority of bed-in-a-box mattresses. This layer supplies strong and strong support to the mattress.
- Transition Layer: Next up is a “Climate Comfort” layer made from responsive poly foam. This has a firmer feel and assists ease you down onto the assistance foam below. Puffy Mattress Logo
Puffy Mattress Firmness
Prior to we get started, bear in mind that firmness is subjective. A mattress will feel firmer or softer to different sleepers depending on their body weight, shape, and chosen sleeping position. To get an accurate concept of how firm the Puffy feels, I surveyed a series of coworkers, all of whom are Certified Sleep Science Coaches and balanced our scores and firmness levels together. The industry standard for medium firmness is a 6.5 out of 10.
The Puffy at first felt super-soft when I set, but after I sank through the leading layer, I felt support from its transition layer. I gave this mattress a 6 out of 10 on the mattress firmness scale, which suggests it’s a little softer than average. Puffy Mattress Logo
Puffy Mattress Performance
A bed will carry out differently based on your sleep position and physique. Your sleeping position should be the primary factor you’re remembering when searching for a mattress, but various body weights likewise require various amounts of pressure point relief and support.
Let’s review how the Puffy performs for different type of sleepers.
Is the Puffy a Good Mattress for Light Sleepers (under 130 pounds)?
- Light Back Sleepers: Yes, these sleepers ought to be quite happy on the Puffy. They’ll experience a great mix of spinal assistance and pressure relief at the lower back.
- Light Stomach Sleepers: I believe the Puffy is a bit too soft for light stomach sleepers and could permit their hips to sink too far into the mattress, tossing the spinal column out of positioning. I ‘d advise having a look at our roundup of best bed mattress for stomach sleepers for much better options.
- Light Side Sleepers: I ‘d also advise the Puffy to the light-weight side sleepers. They need to find some good pressure remedy for the Puffy’s relaxing Gel Cloud convenience layer. Puffy Mattress Logo
Is the Puffy a Good Mattress for Average-Weight Sleepers (130– 250 pounds)?
- Average Weight Back Sleepers: I think average-weight back sleepers ought to more than happy on this bed. I ‘d especially suggest it to those who experience pain at the shoulders and/or hips who need a bit of included pressure relief.
- Average Weight Stomach Sleepers: The Puffy isn’t quite firm enough for average-weight stomach sleepers. These sleepers ought to choose a firmer mattress that will promote a neutral spinal column positioning for stomach sleeping.
- Average Weight Side Sleepers: These sleepers must also be quite delighted on this bed. They’ll get some good sinkage at the shoulders and hips. Puffy Mattress Logo
Is the Puffy a Good Mattress for Heavy Sleepers (over 250 pounds)?
- Heavy Back Sleepers: I wouldn’t recommend the Puffy as an excellent bed mattress for heavy people It doesn’t have the right level of support to prevent these sleepers from sinking all the method down into the bed. Instead, I ‘d opt for a hybrid or innerspring bed mattress, or even better, one particularly created for heavy individuals.
- Heavy Stomach Sleepers: See above
- Heavy Side Sleepers: See above Puffy Mattress Logo
Puffy Mattress Pricing
The pricing for Puffy mattresses differs depending on the design and size you pick. Keep in mind that Puffy frequently uses promotions and discount rates, so you may have the ability to find a much better offer if you watch out for sales. Furthermore, Puffy offers financing choices that permit you to pay for your mattress in installments if you prefer.
Puffy Mattress is a top quality memory foam bed mattress that is designed to supply a supportive and comfy sleep experience, with a medium-firm feel that’s suitable for many sleep positions.
The Puffy Mattress features a two-layer foam building and construction, that includes a 3-inch layer of Cooling Cloud foam on top of a 7-inch layer of Firm Core Support foam. The Cooling Cloud foam is instilled with gel beads that assist control body temperature level and minimize heat retention, while the Firm Core Support foam supplies support and makes sure appropriate back positioning.
The Puffy Mattress is likewise CertiPUR-US certified, which suggests that it’s made without hazardous chemicals and is safe for you and the environment. Puffy Mattress Logo
The Puffy Lux Mattress is an upgraded version of the Puffy Mattress and it is created to provide a glamorous and comfortable sleep experience, with an extra layer of luxurious foam for additional cushioning and pressure relief.
The Puffy Lux Mattress features a three-layer foam construction, which includes a 1.5-inch layer of Cooling Cloud foam, a 1.5-inch layer of Plush Dual Cloud foam and a 7-inch layer of Firm Core Support foam. The Cooling Cloud foam is infused with gel beads that assist control body temperature level and minimize heat retention, while the Plush Dual Cloud foam supplies extra cushioning and pressure relief. The Firm Core Support foam supplies assistance and guarantees correct spinal alignment.
The Puffy Lux Mattress is likewise CertiPUR-US accredited, which means that it’s made without damaging chemicals and is safe for you and the environment. Puffy Mattress Logo
The Puffy Royal Mattress is the most advanced and elegant bed mattress produced by Puffy. It’s designed to supply a comfy and luxurious sleep experience, with a five-layer foam construction that includes a variety of sophisticated products.
The Puffy Royal Mattress includes a five-layer foam construction, which includes a 1.5-inch layer of Cooling Cloud foam, a 2-inch layer of Plush Dual Cloud foam, a 2-inch layer of Climate Comfort foam, a 2-inch layer of Body Adapting Dual Cloud foam and a 7-inch layer of Firm Core Support foam. The Cooling Cloud foam is infused with gel beads that help regulate body temperature level and minimize heat retention, while the Plush Dual Cloud foam supplies additional cushioning and pressure relief. The Climate Comfort foam and Body Adapting Dual Cloud foam help provide targeted pressure relief and the Firm Core Support foam supplies assistance and guarantees correct spinal alignment.
The Puffy Royal Mattress also features an elegant pillow-top layer for added convenience and is covered in a premium, breathable material that’s both soft and long lasting. Like other Puffy bed mattress, the Puffy Royal Mattress is CertiPUR-US certified, indicating it’s made without harmful chemicals and is safe for you and the environment. Puffy Mattress Logo
Puffy Mattress Pain Relief Performance
How a bed eases pressure at the hips and shoulders is important for each sleeper to think about. It’s specifically important if you have problem with pain, as a bed mattress with excellent pressure relief can help alleviate and avoid discomfort and stiffness.
I measured the pressure relief on the Puffy mattress by using a pressure map. A pressure map supplies a visual representation of where pressure points might form while pushing the Puffy. I placed a pressure map on top of the Puffy and rolled onto my back, side, and stomach to show you how the Puffy reacts to body weight. Blue to green locations indicate low pressure while orange to red locations show high pressure
- Shoulder Pain: The map indicates pressure forming around my shoulders as I rolled over to my side. If you’re a side sleeper who experiences shoulder pain, I ‘d opt for a slightly softer bed mattress to offer a lot more pressure relief. Back sleepers with shoulder discomfort ought to find the Puffy to be a comfortable mattress. Stomach sleepers with shoulder pain will likely desire a firmer mattress to keep their spine in alignment. Puffy Mattress Logo
- Back Pain: The Puffy is an excellent pressure-relieving option for sleepers with back pain. When I laid on my side and when I laid on my back, the pressure map revealed excellent outcomes on my back. I think the Puffy would especially assist back sleepers with neck and back pain. However, I think it’s too soft of a bed mattress for a lot of stomach sleepers with pain in the back, as their hips will sink in too far. Puffy Mattress Logo
- Hip Pain: Although there’s some green and yellow on my hips when laying on my side and on my back, I think these are still great pressure map outcomes. I think back sleepers and side sleepers with hip discomfort ought to feel comfortable on the Puffy. I believe the Puffy is too soft for stomach sleepers with hip pain and it would further their pain over time by enabling their hips to sink in too far. Puffy Mattress Logo
Puffy Mattress Performance for Couples
You’re going to want to look out for a few extra aspects that might not matter for solo sleepers if you sleep with a partner. You’ll desire to know how well your bed mattress soaks up movement, whether or not it’s great for sex, if it has strong and durable edges, and if it will keep you both cool. Take a look at how the Puffy accumulates in these categories below. Puffy Mattress Logo
- Motion Transfer
Movement transfer is a procedure of the quantity of movement you’ll likely spot from one side of the bed to the other. If you sleep with a partner who tends to turn and toss throughout the night, you’ll desire a bed that does not move a great deal of motion, or has excellent movement isolation, so you can sleep soundly.
To check movement transfer, I dropped a 10 pound steel ball from heights of 4 inches, 8 inches and 12 inches, and measured the disturbance it triggered: the larger the lines, the larger the disturbance.
These are excellent motion transfer results! I ‘d state you won’t feel disrupted by a partner turning and tossing, and might not even feel them getting in and out of bed. Puffy Mattress Logo
The very best bed mattress for sex is going to be a bit responsive and bouncy, so you and your partner can move around easily. I ‘d say the Puffy is a fine mattress for sex. It isn’t a particularly bouncy bed and you are going to feel more “in” this bed than “on top” of it. , if you’re looking for a mattress that’s particularly excellent for sex I ‘d suggest an innerspring bed mattress.
. Puffy Mattress Logo
Due to the cooling gel inside, the Puffy sleeps relatively cool for an all-foam bed mattress, so a great deal of couples won’t require to fret about sleeping hot on it. However, those who sleep additional hot or tend to overheat routinely might wish to look for a bed with a coil layer to promote more airflow. Puffy Mattress Logo
- Edge Support
I likewise tested the edge support on the Puffy. This is a procedure of whether you can sleep all the way on the edge of the bed without feeling the side of the bed mattress collapsing under your weight. If you like to sit on the edge of the bed, it’s also good. A bed mattress feels a bit larger when you can spread out over its whole sleeping surface area. Edge support can likewise be a great measure of a mattress’ durability and whether it may sag over time.
I ‘d state the Puffy has typical edge assistance. I felt unsteady sitting on the side of this mattress and felt it was average setting. A lot of foam bed mattress don’t have strengthened edges, so this wasn’t a big surprise. Puffy Mattress Logo
Puffy Mattress Unboxing
Like any online bed mattress or bed-in-a-box bed mattress, the Puffy has a 24 to 48 hour off-gassing duration. Throughout this time, your mattress will fully decompress and release any trapped gasses in its foams. Puffy Mattress Logo
Puffy vs Nolah
Puffy and Nolah are both popular bed mattress brand names that provide top quality, innovative bed mattress. When comparing the 2, there are a few essential distinctions to consider.
One of the primary differences between Puffy and Nolah is the materials utilized in their mattresses. Puffy mattresses are made with foam layers, while Nolah mattresses utilize an unique AirFoam technology that is created to supply better pressure relief and cooling. Puffy Mattress Logo
Another essential distinction is the firmness level. Puffy bed mattress are understood for their medium-firm feel, which provides a great balance of assistance and convenience. In contrast, Nolah mattresses are softer and more plush, making them a good option for side sleepers who need additional cushioning.
Puffy mattresses are typically more costly than Nolah bed mattress when it comes to price. Nevertheless, Puffy often provides promos and discount rates that can bring the cost down.
If you’re looking for a medium-firm mattress with a traditional foam feel, Puffy might be the right choice for you. Regardless of which brand name you pick, both Puffy and Nolah provide premium mattresses that are sure to provide you with an excellent night’s sleep. Puffy Mattress Logo
The Puffy Mattress is a wonderful option for anyone looking for a comfy, encouraging, and cooling mattress that provides extraordinary pressure relief. With its special design, quality products, and generous sleep trial period, the Puffy Mattress is definitely worth considering if you’re in the market for a brand-new bed mattress.
Whether you choose the original Puffy, the upgraded Puffy Lux, or the most innovative Puffy Royal model, you can rest simple understanding you’ve made an excellent financial investment in your sleep health. So why wait? Head over to the Puffy website today to find out more about their products and make the most of any existing promotions or discount rates. Your finest night’s sleep is just a few clicks away! Puffy Mattress Logo