Having the best mattress is important when it comes to getting a great night’s sleep. With many alternatives available on the market, it can be challenging to discover one that fulfills your requirements. Nevertheless, the Puffy Mattress has been gaining a lot of attention lately, thanks to its distinct design and functions.
In this post, we will take an in-depth take a look at the Puffy Mattress, exploring its building and construction, convenience level and other important elements that make it stick out from the competition.
Whether you’re in the market for a brand-new bed mattress or just curious about the most recent sleep innovation, you will not wish to miss this extensive review of the Puffy Mattress. Puffy Customer Support
Who is Puffy Mattress great for?
Puffy Mattress is a terrific alternative for anyone who values support, convenience, and pressure relief in a bed mattress. The medium-firm feel of the Puffy Mattress makes it an excellent choice for back sleepers and those who need a balance of cushioning and support.
In addition, if you suffer from pressure pains and discomforts, the Puffy Mattress’s memory foam building and construction can help minimize discomfort around pressure points. The Puffy Mattress is likewise an excellent option for hot sleepers, thanks to its cooling technology that helps manage your body temperature throughout the night.
The Puffy Mattress is a great option for kids, thanks to its stain-resistant cover and the ideal quantity of cushion and assistance for lighter bodies in any sleeping position. Puffy Customer Support
What is the Puffy Mattress made of?
To provide you a much more in depth look at this mattress, I’m going to have a look at each of its layers. The Puffy is an all foam bed-in-a-box bed mattress created to keep your spine neutrally lined up. All the foams in this bed are CertiPUR-US Certified, which implies they’re free of hazardous chemicals and heavy metals.
Let’s look inside to see how this all pans out
- Cover: The Puffy’s mattress cover is stain-resistant and hypoallergenic. These are great advantages for anyone using this mattress for kids! The polyester-blend cover also has a soft, cozy feel.
- Comfort Layer: Right underneath the cover is a “Gel Cloud” convenience layer. This cooling cloud foam layer will assist you sleep cooler than you would on a conventional memory foam bed mattress and keep body heat away. This gel memory foam is incredibly soft and will permit you to sink into the mattress for some good pressure relief.
- Base Layer: The Puffy’s assistance layer is made of HD polyfoam, a super-common assistance material discovered in a lot of bed-in-a-box bed mattress. This layer provides tough and strong assistance to the bed mattress.
- Transition Layer: Next up is a “Climate Comfort” layer made of responsive poly foam. This has a firmer feel and helps alleviate you down onto the support foam below. Puffy Customer Support
Puffy Mattress Firmness
Before we begin, bear in mind that firmness is subjective. A mattress will feel firmer or softer to various sleepers depending on their body weight, shape, and chosen sleeping position. To get an accurate concept of how firm the Puffy feels, I surveyed a range of coworkers, all of whom are Certified Sleep Science Coaches and balanced our ratings and firmness levels together. The market standard for medium firmness is a 6.5 out of 10.
The Puffy initially felt super-soft when I put down, but after I sank through the leading layer, I felt assistance from its transition layer. I provided this mattress a 6 out of 10 on the mattress firmness scale, which indicates it’s a little softer than average. Puffy Customer Support
Puffy Mattress Performance
A bed will perform differently based on your sleep position and physique. Your sleeping position ought to be the primary factor you’re keeping in mind when looking for a bed mattress, but different body weights also need various amounts of pressure point relief and assistance.
Let’s go over how the Puffy carries out for various kinds of sleepers.
Is the Puffy a Good Mattress for Light Sleepers (under 130 pounds)?
- Light Back Sleepers: Yes, these sleepers should be rather happy on the Puffy. They’ll experience a great mix of spinal support and pressure relief at the lower back.
- Light Stomach Sleepers: I think the Puffy is a bit too soft for light stomach sleepers and could permit their hips to sink too far into the bed mattress, throwing the spine out of positioning. I ‘d recommend checking out our roundup of best bed mattress for stomach sleepers for much better options.
- Light Side Sleepers: I ‘d also advise the Puffy to the lightweight side sleepers. They ought to find some good pressure relief from the Puffy’s comfortable Gel Cloud comfort layer. Puffy Customer Support
Is the Puffy a Good Mattress for Average-Weight Sleepers (130– 250 pounds)?
- Average Weight Back Sleepers: I think average-weight back sleepers need to more than happy on this bed. I ‘d specifically recommend it to those who struggle with pain at the shoulders and/or hips who require a bit of added pressure relief.
- Average Weight Stomach Sleepers: The Puffy isn’t quite firm enough for average-weight stomach sleepers. These sleepers should opt for a firmer mattress that will promote a neutral spine alignment for stomach sleeping.
- Average Weight Side Sleepers: These sleepers need to also be rather pleased on this bed. They’ll get some nice sinkage at the shoulders and hips. Puffy Customer Support
Is the Puffy a Good Mattress for Heavy Sleepers (over 250 pounds)?
- Heavy Back Sleepers: I would not advise the Puffy as a great mattress for heavy people It does not have the right level of support to avoid these sleepers from sinking all the method down into the bed. Rather, I ‘d opt for a hybrid or innerspring mattress, or better yet, one particularly designed for heavy people.
- Heavy Stomach Sleepers: See above
- Heavy Side Sleepers: See above Puffy Customer Support
Puffy Mattress Pricing
The prices for Puffy bed mattress differs depending upon the design and size you select. Bear in mind that Puffy typically offers promos and discounts, so you may have the ability to find a much better deal if you watch out for sales. Furthermore, Puffy offers funding options that permit you to pay for your mattress in installments if you choose.
Puffy Mattress is a premium memory foam mattress that is developed to provide a helpful and comfy sleep experience, with a medium-firm feel that’s appropriate for the majority of sleep positions.
The Puffy Mattress features a two-layer foam building, which includes a 3-inch layer of Cooling Cloud foam on top of a 7-inch layer of Firm Core Support foam. The Cooling Cloud foam is instilled with gel beads that help manage body temperature level and lower heat retention, while the Firm Core Support foam supplies assistance and makes sure correct spine alignment.
The Puffy Mattress is likewise CertiPUR-US accredited, which implies that it’s made without damaging chemicals and is safe for you and the environment. Puffy Customer Support
The Puffy Lux Mattress is an upgraded variation of the Puffy Mattress and it is developed to offer a elegant and comfy sleep experience, with an extra layer of plush foam for additional cushioning and pressure relief.
The Puffy Lux Mattress features a three-layer foam building and construction, that includes a 1.5-inch layer of Cooling Cloud foam, a 1.5-inch layer of Plush Dual Cloud foam and a 7-inch layer of Firm Core Support foam. The Cooling Cloud foam is instilled with gel beads that help manage body temperature and lower heat retention, while the Plush Dual Cloud foam supplies extra cushioning and pressure relief. The Firm Core Support foam supplies assistance and makes sure correct spine alignment.
The Puffy Lux Mattress is also CertiPUR-US accredited, which means that it’s made without harmful chemicals and is safe for you and the environment. Puffy Customer Support
The Puffy Royal Mattress is the most innovative and elegant mattress produced by Puffy. It’s designed to offer a comfy and plush sleep experience, with a five-layer foam building that includes a series of sophisticated products.
The Puffy Royal Mattress features a five-layer foam building, that includes a 1.5-inch layer of Cooling Cloud foam, a 2-inch layer of Plush Dual Cloud foam, a 2-inch layer of Climate Comfort foam, a 2-inch layer of Body Adapting Dual Cloud foam and a 7-inch layer of Firm Core Support foam. The Cooling Cloud foam is infused with gel beads that assist regulate body temperature and lower heat retention, while the Plush Dual Cloud foam offers extra cushioning and pressure relief. The Climate Comfort foam and Body Adapting Dual Cloud foam help offer targeted pressure relief and the Firm Core Support foam supplies assistance and guarantees appropriate spinal positioning.
The Puffy Royal Mattress also includes a luxurious pillow-top layer for added convenience and is covered in a top quality, breathable material that’s both long lasting and soft. Like other Puffy mattresses, the Puffy Royal Mattress is CertiPUR-US licensed, meaning it’s made without harmful chemicals and is safe for you and the environment. Puffy Customer Support
Puffy Mattress Pain Relief Performance
How a bed eases pressure at the hips and shoulders is vital for every sleeper to consider. It’s specifically important if you deal with pain, as a bed mattress with good pressure relief can assist prevent and relieve soreness and tightness.
I determined the pressure relief on the Puffy bed mattress by using a pressure map. I put a pressure map on top of the Puffy and rolled onto my back, side, and stomach to show you how the Puffy reacts to body weight.
- If you’re a side sleeper who suffers from shoulder pain, I ‘d decide for a somewhat softer mattress to provide even more pressure relief. Back sleepers with shoulder pain must discover the Puffy to be a comfortable bed mattress. Puffy Customer Support
- Back Pain: The Puffy is a fantastic pressure-relieving choice for sleepers with pain in the back. The pressure map showed fantastic results on my back when I laid on my side and when I laid on my back. I think the Puffy would especially assist back sleepers with neck and back pain. I think it’s too soft of a bed mattress for a lot of stomach sleepers with back pain, as their hips will sink in too far. Puffy Customer Support
- Hip Pain: Although there’s some green and yellow on my hips when laying on my side and on my back, I think these are still great pressure map outcomes. I think back sleepers and side sleepers with hip discomfort should feel comfy on the Puffy. I think the Puffy is too soft for stomach sleepers with hip pain and it would even more their discomfort gradually by allowing their hips to sink in too far. Puffy Customer Support
Puffy Mattress Performance for Couples
If you sleep with a partner, you’re going to want to look out for a few extra aspects that may not matter for solo sleepers. For example, you’ll need to know how well your bed mattress absorbs motion, whether it’s good for sex, if it has tough and strong edges, and if it will keep you both cool. Take a look at how the Puffy accumulates in these categories below. Puffy Customer Support
- Motion Transfer
Movement transfer is a measure of the quantity of motion you’ll likely detect from one side of the bed to the other. If you sleep with a partner who tends to turn and toss throughout the night, you’ll desire a bed that doesn’t move a great deal of motion, or has good movement isolation, so you can sleep peacefully.
To evaluate motion transfer, I dropped a 10 pound steel ball from heights of 4 inches, 8 inches and 12 inches, and measured the disruption it triggered: the bigger the lines, the bigger the disturbance.
These are fantastic movement transfer results! I ‘d state you will not feel disturbed by a partner turning and tossing, and might not even feel them getting in and out of bed. Puffy Customer Support
I ‘d say the Puffy is an okay mattress for sex. If you’re looking for a bed mattress that’s particularly good for sex I ‘d recommend an innerspring mattress. Puffy Customer Support
Due to the cooling gel within, the Puffy sleeps fairly cool for an all-foam mattress, so a great deal of couples won’t require to stress over sleeping hot on it. Nevertheless, those who sleep extra hot or tend to overheat regularly might wish to search for a bed with a coil layer to promote more airflow. Puffy Customer Support
- Edge Support
I likewise evaluated the edge assistance on the Puffy. This is a measure of whether you can sleep all the method on the edge of the bed without feeling the side of the mattress collapsing under your weight. It’s also great if you like to rest on the edge of the bed. A bed mattress feels a little bigger when you can expand over its whole sleeping surface area. Edge assistance can likewise be a good step of a mattress’ sturdiness and whether it may droop with time.
I ‘d say the Puffy has average edge support. I felt unsteady resting on the side of this mattress and felt it was average setting. Many foam bed mattress do not have reinforced edges, so this wasn’t a huge surprise. Puffy Customer Support
Puffy Mattress Unboxing
Like any online mattress or bed-in-a-box bed mattress, the Puffy has a 24 to 48 hour off-gassing period. During this time, your mattress will totally decompress and launch any trapped gasses in its foams. This might cause your bed mattress to release a minor smell, however it’s nothing to be concerned about. Place your brand-new bed mattress in a well-ventilated room and avoid including sheets for a day or so if you’re fretted about the smell. Puffy Customer Support
Puffy vs Nolah
Puffy and Nolah are both popular mattress brands that use high-quality, innovative bed mattress. When comparing the 2, there are a few key distinctions to consider.
One of the primary differences in between Puffy and Nolah is the materials used in their mattresses. Puffy mattresses are made with foam layers, while Nolah bed mattress utilize a distinct AirFoam technology that is designed to offer better pressure relief and cooling. Puffy Customer Support
Another essential difference is the firmness level. Puffy bed mattress are known for their medium-firm feel, which offers a good balance of assistance and comfort. On the other hand, Nolah bed mattress are softer and more luxurious, making them a good choice for side sleepers who require extra cushioning.
Puffy bed mattress are generally more costly than Nolah bed mattress when it comes to rate. However, Puffy often offers promotions and discounts that can bring the expense down.
If you’re looking for a medium-firm bed mattress with a standard foam feel, Puffy may be the best option for you. Regardless of which brand name you select, both Puffy and Nolah provide top quality mattresses that are sure to supply you with a fantastic night’s sleep. Puffy Customer Support
The Puffy Mattress is a fantastic choice for anyone trying to find a comfy, encouraging, and cooling mattress that supplies exceptional pressure relief. With its unique design, quality products, and generous sleep trial duration, the Puffy Mattress is certainly worth thinking about if you’re in the market for a brand-new mattress.
Whether you select the initial Puffy, the updated Puffy Lux, or the most innovative Puffy Royal model, you can rest easy understanding you’ve made an exceptional investment in your sleep health. Why wait? Head over to the Puffy website today to get more information about their items and benefit from any present promos or discounts. Your best night’s sleep is just a couple of clicks away! Puffy Customer Support